Introducing Pick-n-Pull's 12-Month WarrantyPLUS. You can now purchase an additional 12 months of warranty when you purchase your parts.
- 12-Month WarrantyPLUS protects your part for a full 12 months beyond the FREE 30-Day Exchange period.
- 12-Month WarrantyPLUS starts after our basic 30-Day exchange.
- If your part fails to perform properly we will gladly exchange the part without additional charge during the 12 month covered timeframe. Parts disassembled after purchase will not be exchanged or returned.
- WarrantyPLUS only applies to parts replacement and does not apply to any labor costs you may have experienced.
- If a replacement part cannot be supplied, a credit for the base part price will be issued to the original purchaser.
- It’s easy to purchase 12-Month WarrantyPLUS. Just add 30% to the cost of your part to get 12 months of WarrantyPLUS protection.
- Warranties are limited to the original parts purchased and cannot be used for any other part. All used parts purchased are subject to terms and conditions of our basic 30-Day exchange policy.
- WarrantyPLUS is available on select parts only (see below).
- Return your core on a WarrantyPLUS item anytime during the warranty period for a refund.
|We offer WarrantyPLUS on the following automotive parts:
- A/C Compressor
- Axle (front wheel drive CV type)
- Brake Master Cylinder
- Computer Brain Box
- Engine - Diesel without Accessories
- Engine - Long Block Carbureted - Complete
- Engine - Long Block Fuel Injected - Complete
- Engine Block with Heads
- Engine Short Block
- Fan Electric Assemblies
- Fuel Tank Sender with Pump
- Head (Aluminum / Cast Iron)
- Heater Motor and Fan
- Hub with Spindle (front wheel drive)
- Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Power Steering Pump
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- Rear End Assemblies
- Steering Box
- Strut Assemblies
- Transfer Case
- Window Motor
- Window Regulator (with motor)
- Windshield Wiper Motor
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Does This Warranty Cover? It covers any defects or malfunctions in your covered automotive part.
- How Long Does The Coverage Last? WarrantyPLUS protects your part for a full 12 months beyond the FREE 30-Day exchange period.
- What Will Pick-n-Pull Do? Pick-n-Pull will replace any defective or malfunctioning part at no charge. You must pay any labor charges incurred. You will also be required to pull the replacement part from our yard. If an appropriate part is not available, we will provide you with a credit for the base part.
- What Is Not Covered By This Warranty? Batteries, tires, builders or any part not covered in our 12-Month WarrantyPLUS parts listing. Labor to remove the defective part or to pull the replacement part is not covered. We also do not cover any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse, improper installation or an act of God (such as a flood). Parts disassembled after purchase are not covered and cannot be returned. Consequential and incidental damages are also not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- How Do I Use This Warranty? You MUST return the following to any Pick-n-Pull location:
- Original part purchased (with Pick-n-Pull part marking)
- The warranty brochure and original receipt
- How Do State Laws Relate To This Warranty? This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Who Does This Warranty Cover? You, as the original purchaser. The warranty terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer your covered automotive part.
WarrantyPLUS is not available at the following locations: Cabot, AR; Little Rock, AR; Waco, TX; and San Antonio, TX (Roosevelt U-Pull-It).
Return to About Us page