Online: Open 24 hours, 365 days a year
By Phone: Mon - Fri: 5:00 AM - 6:30 PM PT /
Sat & Sun: 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM PT
Pick-n-Pull's Cash For Junk Cars program buys unwanted vehicles so that the general public can make a few bucks while cleaning up their yards, driveways and garages. Unlike other programs, Cash For Junk Cars welcomes all makes and models of vehicles, domestic and foreign, running or not. We offer some of the highest prices paid for your vehicles.
Pick-n-Pull's Cash For Junk Cars program buys vehicles online, by phone and at Pick-n-Pull stores in the U.S. and Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
How It Works – 4 EASY Steps!
1. Get QUOTE
Submit your vehicle info online or over the phone and receive a quote instantly!
2. Accept OFFER
Accept our offer and we will collect additional information needed to complete the process.
3. FREE Towing
We will tow your vehicle for free if it is in our local towing zone. Or, you can drop off the vehicle at your nearby Pick-n-Pull store.
4. Get CASH
After we receive your vehicle, you will receive payment.
Checks can be:
- Delivered by the tow truck driver when picking up your vehicle
- Mailed to your home address
- Picked up at one of our stores
Why Should I Sell My Vehicle to Pick-n-Pull?
- We offer some of the highest prices paid for vehicles.
- The process is easy – we take care of all paperwork.
- We tow your vehicle for free within our towing zone.
- Your unwanted vehicle will be off your property.
- You will get cash for a vehicle you're not using.
- We recycle vehicles in an environmentally friendly way.
- We remove and recycle fluids and hazardous materials.
- We make your vehicle available to parts customers.
- The remaining metal is used to create new steel products.
- By recycling vehicles, we all help the environment by reducing the need to create new products from virgin materials which in turn saves energy, water and reduces mining and other production wastes.
- Over the years, we have recycled a lot of vehicles and helped communities keep them out of landfills.