What We Buy
Used Cars, Vans and Light Trucks
We buy all makes & models of vehicles, running or not, from a variety of sources at our retail locations and through our Cash For Junk Cars hotline and website. Selling your vehicle is easy – you contact us, we provide a quick, fair offer for your vehicle, you accept, you drive your vehicle to our nearest location (or we arrange for towing) and we provide prompt payment!
State Buyback / Trade-In Programs. Vehicle sellers in California and Texas should be aware of the following vehicle
buyback programs that have partnered with Pick-n-Pull:
- California – The Bureau of Automotive Repair's Consumer Assistance Program will pay $1,000 for certain eligible vehicles that fail their smog check. Most California Pick-n-Pull stores participate in this program. Please contact your local store for details.
- San Francisco Bay Area – The Bay Area Air Quality Management District pays $1,000 for 1989 and older vehicles that are operating and registered in certain Bay Area zip codes. Please contact 800-727-2708 for details.
- Dallas / Fort Worth and Austin, Texas – The AirCheck Texas "Drive A Clean Machine" program can assist certain individuals looking to trade-in an existing vehicle for a three year old or newer vehicle that meets certain emissions requirements. You can get up to $3,500 towards the purchase of the newer vehicle. Please contact your local store for details.
Volume Vehicle Vendor Program. Do you regularly have multiple vehicles to sell? If so, you might be a good fit for our volume vehicle vendor program. We have formed strategic partnerships with hundreds of similar vendors (and are always looking for more) to ensure we can constantly provide our parts customers with a large inventory of fresh vehicles to pull parts from. Once set up, Pick-n-Pull car buyers will call you regularly to bid on your available vehicles. To get started, please contact your local Pick-n-Pull store.
Business, Yards & Partnership Opportunities
Pick-n-Pull is part of Schnitzer Steel's Auto Parts Business, a large and growing business with a successful track record of acquiring and integrating solid businesses. As such, we are always looking for business and/or partnership opportunities such as:
- Leases of property
- Acquisition of property
- Acquisition of salvage / recycling businesses
- Strategic partnerships (i.e., volume suppliers of vehicles for us to recycle, volume purchasers of core parts we provide)
We seek to continue the legacy that entrepreneurs in this industry have built and carry on that legacy through our growth and success. Won't you join us?
For more information, please contact us at .
Return to About Us page