What We Sell
Recycled Auto Parts
Our 55 self-service locations across North America provide a wide selection of low-cost, high quality original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts. We carry all makes and models of foreign and domestic cars, vans and light trucks and specialize in those that are 7 or more years old. At any given time, our stores average over 1,200 cars and trucks to choose from so chances are we have the parts you need!
Interested in quality parts at unbelievable prices? All you have to do is come to one of our locations with your tools, pay a small admission fee, find a vehicle with the parts you need and pull the parts yourself! From engines to transmissions, alternators to starters, batteries to tires and much more, Pick-n-Pull has the recycled auto parts you are looking for. Be sure to check our event calendar for upcoming events and specials.
Why buy auto parts from Pick-n-Pull? It's simple:
- Using our quality recycled parts saves money, energy, resources and landfill space.
- Our huge inventory includes lots of hard-to-find parts.
- Our parts are generally considerably less expensive than traditional parts sources.
- Our shopping experience and excellent customer service can't be beat.
- New vehicles arrive daily to ensure a fresh, wide selection of parts.
- Our easy-to-use website lets you check inventory to find the nearest store with the vehicle you need.
- Our computerized Parts Interchange System identifies all vehicles containing the part you need.
- Worry-free purchasing thanks to our 30 day parts exchange policy. If a part breaks or doesn't fit in your vehicle, you are welcome to come back and pull another similar part.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards and cash. (Sorry, no checks.)
- All locations are open 7 days a week for your purchasing convenience.
Some of our typical customers include:
- Do-It-Yourselfers. If you're handy with your tools, stop in, pick the parts you need and save up to 80% off retail prices. With Pick-n-Pull as your used parts option, you don't have to settle for modified aftermarket parts – you can keep your car equipped with original factory equipment!
- Hobbyists. With an inventory covering 20 years of all makes and models, you are sure to find the hard-to-find parts you need for that special "project" car you are working on. If you don't have a project car but are looking for one, be sure to check our constantly changing inventory of cars for sale. As a bonus, when you buy a car from us, you save 33% on all parts you buy!
- Volume Buyers. Pick-n-Pull has a team dedicated to supporting Volume Sales and Volume Buyers. When you are in need of large quantities of parts, please contact the Volume Sales Team to find out the advantages of becoming a Volume Buyer by emailing .
- Independent Repair Shops. Worried about competing with the repair chain stores on price and inventory? Pulling the parts you need from Pick-n-Pull means you can install OEM parts and offer your customers the best pricing available.
Many of our locations sell used vehicles that run and need some TLC or are ideal as parts or project cars. All our cars come with clean or salvage titles. These cars are great for anyone looking for inexpensive transportation or a project car to fix and sell. Buyers are responsible for meeting local, title and safety requirements.
For details on current inventory and pricing, please visit the location nearest you. Be sure to check often as we have new vehicles arriving daily.
In the process of recycling hundreds of thousands of vehicles per year, our facilities remove and recycle as many usable parts as possible. The remaining vehicle hulks are crushed and sold to metal recyclers (including those that are part of our parent company, Schnitzer Steel) which process them into sellable recycled metal. This metal, in turn, is used by steel mills and foundries to produce new steel products and other finished goods, including parts for new vehicles. This is yet another part of Pick-n-Pull's commitment to the environment.
Our facilities often have excess yard equipment for sale such as forklifts, loaders, trucks and trailers and/or spare parts for this equipment. Please visit our Surplus Equipment page often to see what we currently have for sale!
Return to About Us page