Working at Pick-n-Pull is a unique and rewarding experience for our
employees with exciting opportunities ranging from entry-level positions to
executive roles. Here are some of the reasons our employees choose to work at
- Many positions offer flexible work schedules including part-time and/or
- Company paid benefits for all full-time employees.
- Involvement in the communities where we are located.
- Working for a company with a successful 20+ year track record that's part of
a solid, growing Fortune 1000 company means we can offer company and job
stability that's often tough to find in this day and age.
- A great place to develop a career with a wide range of
job opportunities for people at all stages of their careers.
- As a growing company, there are always lots of opportunities to take on new
challenges through internal transfers or promotions.
- Getting paid to help the environment
through recycling and sustainability.
- Pick-n-Pull values and encourages diversity of all kinds. At a typical
location, you will run into an amazing mix of people from around the world,
veterans and new hires, executives and entry-level employees, all working
together. To many, it feels like we are one big happy family!
- A strong commitment to teamwork and providing excellent customer
- A company-wide emphasis on training to ensure workers are excelling at their
- Tuition assistance programs.
At Pick-n-Pull, we focus on four initiatives:
- Safety. Making sure our employees and our customers leave
our yards in the same physical condition they entered. At Pick-n-Pull even one
accident is one too many.
- Building The Team. As we strive to be a world class
company, Pick-n-Pull is always looking to build the strongest team of people in
- Achieve Results. At Pick-n-Pull, we are always challenging
ourselves to exceed industry standards in sales, customer service and
- Celebrate. When the results are achieved, we celebrate!
Learn more about Pick-n-Pull
View Current Job Openings
Return to Now Hiring page