With Pick-n-Pull's 12-Month WarrantyPLUS, you can now purchase an additional 12 months of warranty when you buy your car / van / truck parts from us.
- 12-Month WarrantyPLUS protects your auto part for a full 12 months beyond the FREE 30-Day Exchange period.
- 12-Month WarrantyPLUS starts after our basic 30-Day exchange.
- If your part fails to perform properly we will gladly exchange the part without an additional charge during the 12 month covered timeframe. Parts disassembled after purchase will not be exchanged or returned.
- WarrantyPLUS only applies to Parts Replacement and does not apply to any labor costs you may have experienced.
- If a replacement part cannot be supplied, a Store Credit for the base part price will be issued to the original purchaser.
- It's easy to purchase 12-Month WarrantyPLUS. Just add 30% to the cost of your part to get 12 months of WarrantyPLUS protection.
- Warranties are limited to the original auto parts purchased and cannot be used for any other part. All used parts purchased are subject to terms and conditions of our basic 30-Day exchange policy.
- WarrantyPLUS is available on select vehicle parts only (see below).
- Return your core on a WarrantyPLUS item anytime during the warranty period for a refund.
We offer WarrantyPLUS on the following automotive parts:
- A/C Compressor
- Axle C.V.
- Brake Master Cylinder
- Computer Brain Box
- Cylinder Head
- Engine with Accessories (all types)
- Engine Long Block (all types)
- Engine Short Block
- Fan Electric
- Fuel Tank Sender with Pump
- Heater Motor and Fan
- Hub with Spindle (front wheel drive)
- Mass Airflow Sensor
- Power Steering Pump
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- Rear End / Rear Axle
- Steering Box
- Strut McPherson Assembly w/o Spindle
- Transfer Case
- Transmission / Transaxle
- Window Motor
- Window Regulator (with motor)
- Windshield Wiper Motor
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Does This Warranty Cover? It covers any defects or malfunctions in your covered automotive part.
- How Long Does The Coverage Last? WarrantyPLUS protects your auto part for a full 12 months beyond the FREE 30-Day exchange period.
- What Will Pick-n-Pull Do? Pick-n-Pull will replace any defective or malfunctioning part at no charge. You must pay any labor charges incurred. You will also be required to pull the replacement part from our salvage yard. Pick-n-Pull will provide free exchange of the replacement part, but not labor to install the parts. If an appropriate part is not available we will provide you with a store credit good for the purchase of the covered part in question.
- What Does This Warranty Not Cover? Batteries, tires, builders or any part not covered in our 12-Month Warranty parts listing. Also, we do not cover any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse, improper installation or an act of God (such as a flood). Parts disassembled after purchase will not be exchanged or returned. Also, consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- How Do You Use Your Warranty? In order to be eligible for service under this warranty the Pick-n-Pull part must be: properly marked (and stamped when applicable), be within the warranty period, and presented with the Warranty Tri-Fold Brochure and the Original Receipt.
- Where Can You Use Your Warranty? All auto parts covered by the warranty can be Returned for Store Credit at any Pick-n-Pull location. All parts covered by the warranty must be Exchanged at an equivalent type store.
- Parts purchased at a Standard yard can only be exchanged at any Standard yard
- Parts purchased at a Premier yard can only be exchanged at a Premier yard
- How State Law Relates To This Warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Who Does This Warranty Cover? You, as the original purchaser. The warranty terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer your covered automotive part.
Return to About page